Saturday, May 22, 2010

Planting Day!!!

I am overjoyed!!  Finally, planting day is here.  It will only be me, Annette and the little kids, I think..  Everyone one else is working or in Nursing classes.  Oh, I think Miss Becky will be around too.  James may possibly get off at noon today.  I have no I idea what we will get done today but we will soon see.  My mobility scooter is charged up, my portable nebulizer has new batteries in it, my camera is charged.  We are borrowing a two wheeled corn planter that you push and I am hoping we can get it to work for the green beans too.  We'll try to get some tomato plants in today too. It's supposed to be thunderstorms for the next several day so need to get busy now.. It's going to be 92* today with 20-30 mph winds.  We'll get done as much as possible and thank the Lord and ask Him to bless the veggies and fruit.  Yippee!!!!!!!

No comments: